Indiana-Indianapolis

Cake recommendations

Hello ladies!
My (hopefully) venue has A Piece of Cake and The Cake Stand on their Preferred Vendors list. Has anyone used either of the places for a cake? Or been to a wedding with a cake from one of them? Also, if it's just a Preferred Vendors list, must I use them at all? Thanks!

Re: Cake recommendations

• I dont think you have to use vendors from their list but probably wouldn't hurt to veryify with your venue. That being said, we used A Piece of Cake for my parents anniversary a few years back. I am picky about frosting and thought theirs was too sweet though I think the cake was good. We used Cakes By Donna. Can't find her website but her phone number is 317-856-4972. She is on the southwest side of Indy and is reasonably priced. There are a couple more that I would have liked to hire but they were just too expensive. Donna does have really good cakes.

• bridalmommabridalmomma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be using Encore Desserts and More for both the grooms cake & the wedding cake. They have the BEST cake available in Indy!! Here is their website info & a picture of one of their cakes we LOVE!!

34469_466332699337_127397749337_6241600_3848755_n.jpg

• We are going with A Piece of Cake!  GREAT prices and GREAT flavor - can't beat it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards