Maine

Stage Neck Inn

Hi everyone! My fiancee and I are looking into Stage Neck Inn and we visited last weekend...it was gorgeous. Do any of you have experience working with them? Will they work with you regarding budget? I'd love to hear any advice/info anyone has about Stage Neck.
Thanks a lot!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Stage Neck Inn

• mgagne228mgagne228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're on a budget, they offer a special wedding package for Friday or Sunday weddings that includes a lot of stuff in the per person price that makes it more reasonable.  We ended up not choosing Stage Neck but it's gorgeous and the reception rooms are really nice.  Also, I would have wanted to do a Friday/Sunday wedding there anyways because I believe (but am not sure) that they do two weddings per day on Saturdays.  The Friday/Sunday package information is on their website: http://www.stageneck.com/weddingspecial.html
  • katyb213katyb213 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I am definitely looking into their sunday wedding deal. Where did you end up getting married out of curiousity!?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mgagne228mgagne228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We ended up picking Portsmouth Country Club and will probably do our ceremony next to the water at Fort McClary in Kittery Point. 

I wanted to do the Stage Neck but our guest list was a little bit too big budget-wise to do it at the Stage Neck even with the Sunday deal and I felt bad cutting people off the list and didn't want to sacrifice our honeymoon for it.  I went to Easter dinner there this past year and the food was delicious and the lady we met with about wedding stuff was nice.  I do remember her mentioning that since it's a boutique-type hotel they don't really do blocks of rooms but there's lots of options in York for hotels.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards