Canada-Vancouver

Bridal Shoes

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to where I can find bridal shoes in the Vancouver area? I need ivory flats, and not flipflops if possible, but they seem hard to find. Any help would be really appreciated!!! Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shoes

• edited December 2011
    Go to New Westminster, there are so many bridal stores along Columbia Street.

If I were you though I'd buy online.
  • franjoannyfranjoanny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I  hear you!! I am trying to find some low heel shoes also - I am 5'10 and don't want giant heels for my wedding since I am tall already.

There was a site - Bliss Bridal Shoes and they had a couple nice peep toe shoes with 1.5inch heel...my other suggestion is the states - I am going to head out there and see in march if they have any cute low heel shoes that might work.
  • praetadpraetad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to DSW Warehouse.  They have a good selection and 1/2 the price of shoes at bridal salons.  Best of luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I would wait a few weeks (if you can) and then all the spring/summer shoes will be out in stores... then go to robson st, or down to bellingham... this is what I'm planning on doing.
  • BCEntogeekBCEntogeek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great ideas, thanks!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm with Kallard - all the bridal shoes I've seen have been marked way up simply because they're "bridal."  Spring is coming and ivory will be back in the regular stores; I'd keep an eye open at Geox, last year they had a line of patent leather ivory flats and kitten heals that were irresistable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards