New York-Hudson Valley

Snow question

Re: Snow question

• BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Renting a bunch of movies, which I did yesterday to be prepared.  Just staying in and keeping warm with the man and the kitties! OH, and cooking something delicious in the crock pot! :)
    -Suzanne
    Baby Love xo BabyFruit Ticker
  • lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well I can tell you that today will not be it since my DH is representing a client in court in the city, which isn't closed apparently even though the schools are... no idea if he'll be able to get home or if he'll have to stay at his parents in the city.... *sigh*
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry lawyer707 :(  that's crazy! i live across the street from the NJ transit line and they aren't even running!
    Baby Love xo BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    awh im sorry lawyer... 

today im gonna do some DIY stuff on the computer. maybe finish my table cards and stuff... i want to catch up on the tv series How I met your mother. i told G i would clean with him.. and go outside and help him shovel! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • SandDDSandDD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lawyer--that really stinks! They should definitely close courts if mass transit  is down and schools are closed!

Today is not the perfect day for me either. FI woke me up at 7:30 when he got home because his car got stuck on it's way into the driveway and he needed help.  We were out doing everything until 9:30.

We have a delayed opening, so I'm using a day to stay home, catch up on schoolwork, and probably just be lazy! Hoping to find a dress for our April e-party!
  • edited December 2011
    Picked up my FI after work yesterday.  He got me a bottle of wine, he got a 6-pack, and some dinner.  I slept in this morning. We are going to catch up on our DVR programs, perfect snow day. I also made dinner reservations for a late birthday dinner for him tonight, hopefully we can get out?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm at work right now :( Fi had to drive me in bc he has 4wd and I don't. This place NEVER closes!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards