Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Flush Mount Album - Yes or No?

I've noticed a lot of photographers offer a flush mount album as part of a package for an additional price, and I'm not sure whether this is something I'd like to get or not. Does anyone have any advice? Did any of you not purchase the album and then regret it?

Re: Flush Mount Album - Yes or No?

• Options
    You could ask your photographer to see samples of each, that way you can decide if it really is worth the extra price.  I know my photographer showed us sample books to help us decide.
  • Options
    An album was included in my package at no extra charge. It's really nice, but I doubt I would have wanted to pay more for it. The album doesn't have nearly as many photos as I would like. We have the rights to our photos so I plan on making our own album with more photos. I already made two for my parents and IL's for Christmas gifts.
  • Options
    Flush mount albums are really nice. I guess it depends on how much more your photographer wants to charge, and how he or she is designing the album. I actually work at a pro photo lab in Metairie, so I see a lot of albums come through my lab. the flush mount ones are the most eligant. A good question to ask, as NolaWhit brought up, will they be having one photo per page (or spread) or will they be making collages in your album, so that you get more images in your album.  Hope that helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sbelle85sbelle85 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Thanks for the input, ladies! My photographer showed me flush mount albums she has done in the past, and I decided to go ahead and purchase one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards