Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Weight Gain

Has anyone had anxiety from gaining weight before their wedding?

Re: Weight Gain

• Yep.  Go take a look at the "Getting in Shape" boards.
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
  • Ive been drinking Shakeology as a meal replacement for breakfast and lunch....its helped me trim down my weight and I did the Shakeology 3 day cleanse- lost 4lbs yay!! Im officially obsessed with the stuff lol  Ive been getting my family and girlfriends hooked.  My girlfriend lost 6lbs doing the cleanse,
    So maybe it will help you too....you can only buy it online and it comes it chocolate (tastes like a milkshake!!) I LOVE it!!  :)

But heres the website...

www.myshakeology.com/eastcoastfit

heres a little summary of what it is....they can explain it better than I can lol

This patent-pending daily nutritional shake helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need. A proprietary blend of digestive enzymes and prebiotics helps your body progressively eliminate the toxins that build up over time from eating today's highly processed foods.

At the same time, whole-food ingredients deliver the essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals your body needs to curb cravings, allowing your body to shed stored fat while the more than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.

• I personally have never done the Shakeology stuff, but a girl at my work is really into fitness (she teaches fitness classes, etc.) and everytime she drank the Shakeology, she would be violently sick (I'm talking throwing up for hours).

The crazy part is, she would try these drinks at work, and end up being sick for hours (on the clock).  That part sure annoyed the rest of us (that she was getting paid for being sick, and the fact that she KNEW the shakes made her sick, and she chose to drink them anyhow.)

I'm sure each person reacts differently, as the previous poster apparently has had no problems.
  • Wow, that is crazy...I havent heard of anyone having that kind of reaction.  I would def be annoyed if I was a co-worker of hers...if your body doesnt react well with something you cant keep trying to force it
  • I have tried many diets myself and do not like counting calories and having to watch everything I eat. I heave heard that Shakeology is horrible tasting and does make alot of people sick.

I do know that there is a fantastic product that works and tastes great because I have lost 10 lbs even over Thanksgiving myself. The product is an all natural meal replacement shake, but unlike Slim Fast, Shakeology and Herbalife, actually tastes greaty with no after-taste. It is low in calories, low in sugar (less than 1 gram) and about $1.70 per meal. A friend of mine lost 112 lbs since May using this and I have lost 10 lbs these past 2 weeks.

I decided to join the National Challenge and spread the word. As a mom-working from home....it's the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Visit: www.maureenbaker.bodybyvi.com

I am loving it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards