California-Northern

Need a DJ for under $800

So my wedding and reception are in the same place but in two different rooms. Some DJs are expensive I know, but I cant spend more than $800 on the DJ, my budget won't allow it. Does anyone know any awesome DJs that would be willing to travel to Sacramento for a wedding? HELP  PLEASE!

Re: Need a DJ for under $800

• edited December 2011
    Look up the Sundance Kid. He is based out of Sacramento. He did our wedding for 900 but he seems very willing to work with budgets and find a way to make it work.  He was absolutely fantastic and my husband and I can not say enough about how great he is.  He got the party started and kept it going all night long. All our guests raved about him. Best of luck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • loveinthemixloveinthemix member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm running an off-peak promotion for all-inclusive wedding packages for only $500. I travel to Sacramento. You can check out my webite www.loveinthemix.com. I have many references available for you to check.
    www.loveinthemix.com ...creating the soundtrack to life's unforgettable moments
  • mushEmushE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yikes, this is a late reply, but our DJ was absolutely great, and a steal!  His normal price is $800. 

He is Bobby Wilkes, or DJ Bobby G.  Super nice guy, lives in Lincoln, and works all over the Sac area.  I don't think he has a website, but his phone number is 530-559-8129.

If you call him, my name is Kristen and he did our wedding on Labor Day weekend; he may offer a discount. 
  • edited December 2011
    Try contacting Daniel Lindsey with Crossfire Productions. His email is dr.lindsey@comcast.net He works in the Northbay and surrounding areas and is a great DJ!

Tessa
    ~Planning, Dreaming, Wishing and Creating, this Day is just One of a Lifetime of Adventures~
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.loganentertainment.com/

I am using him and he came highly recommended.  Ceremony and Reception are at the same venue.  I was able to book him for $500 and he works with you to make sure he will fit into your budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards