Florida-West Coast
Options

LET ME SEE....

Your Day of timeline.

I am starting to panic that I haven't given enough time for things, such as the time guests start to arrive until Processional. (etc)

My ceremony is to start right @ 6:30 and end @ 7pm... FI and I aren't going to have a "first look" before so we are going to use up EVERY second of Cocktail hour to take pictures as well as probably have to sneak out to take more pictures later.

Although the invitation states Ceremony starts @ 6:30 I have a feeling people are still going to be showing up at 6:30 rather than have already been there and settled in a seat.

Are any of you other ladies worried about this?

Re: LET ME SEE....

• Options
    hopstetterhopstetter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had many brides worry about this and many of them would state ceremony start time at 6pm and then not have it start till actually 6:30pm. Works like a charm! No one ever complains it started late because a majority of them (like you mentioned) showed up right at 6:30pm..some even 6:40pm. ;)

Hope this helps!!

P.S. Sometimes your photographer will help you with the itinerary. I have been known to become a wedding planner as well as a photographer! LOL

Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Hopstetter,

Thanks so much for adding to this discussion.  I just have to warn you though that vendors are not allowed to post on our board.  If you are planning your own wedding and happen to be vendor than any posts need to omit that fact and be subjective to the terms set out by the knot.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.  Hope this helps.  Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards