• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Where did the time go?!

I can't help but think how quickly my whole engagment went. I remember in the very beginning, 9 months ago, how slow time went. Now it feels like time has gone by so fast and we are 16 days away from the wedding. How did you 9/3, 9/4 + 9/5 ladies handle the stress leading up to the wedding?  

Re: Where did the time go?!

• Take as much time off work the week before as you can.  I had a massage and face peel that week. 

Then comes the time where you just have to let things go.  Wednesday I dropped everything off at the reception hall, so I couldn't play around with any of that stuff anymore.  Thursday I dropped everything off at the church.  Friday I had all day to spend time with my girlfriends and family, so I didn't really have time to think about everything that was about to happen on Saturday.

Delegate people to do things a couple of days before the wedding.  Your friends and family are there to help... and they want to help!  Seriously, take advantage of that!!!

Everything turned out wonderfully and everyone is still talking about the reception party!
  • WOW....I can't believe am almost a married lady.  This time last year I wasn't even engaged.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • 10 days left for me, and hoping it goes quick!  FI and I are more than ready to finally be husband and wife =)
    "Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The past 18 months have just flown by.  I can't wait to marry FI and start our new life together. 
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    Ninth Anniversary 5000 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Where did the time go?!:
    I can't help but think how quickly my whole engagment went. I remember in the very beginning, 9 months ago, how slow time went. Now it feels like time has gone by so fast and we are 16 days away from the wedding. How did you 9/3, 9/4 + 9/5 ladies handle the stress leading up to the wedding?  
    Posted by kelly1017
    I used a gift certificate for a massage that my DH gave me for my last birthday.

Also, having a DOC was one of the BEST wedding decisions I ever made!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards