January 2013 Weddings
Options

Seriously?!

My Fiance has been sick for the last few days...wedding is in 3 days.  He is home sick now too...UGH!  PLEASE say a prayer for him and that BOTH of us are in good health that day and for our well awaited honeymoon(besides our big day)...thank you!!!!!!!
God is Faithful!

Re: Seriously?!

• Options
    Same happened to us leading up to the wedding.  Actually, my fiance had a cough drop in his mouth during the ceremony which he had to throw into the bushes when it was time to say our vows!  Get lots of rest and take care of yourself - vitamin C! 
  • Options
    FI and I had to get antibiotics 7 days before the wedding. Flu season hit hard this year. 1/3 of the BP was sick at the wedding and at least 4 of our guests went home after the ceremony because they were sick.
  • Options
    Geez...really?  How annoying!  I'm praying things will be ok with it!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:178ac802-2c12-4ca7-9029-0adec5b99200Post:dce1fdec-96ee-44ce-87dc-db145d57dad9">Re: Seriously?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Same happened to us leading up to the wedding.  Actually, my fiance had a cough drop in his mouth during the ceremony which he had to throw into the bushes when it was time to say our vows!  Get lots of rest and take care of yourself - vitamin C! 
    Posted by derksenriley[/QUOTE]
    God is Faithful!
  • Options
    Jeepers...both of you?  UGH.  I do rem you posting saying he was sick at one point..That stinks!!  Hope you were both feeling fine on your big day tho!
    Can't believe how many weren't feeling well... :/

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:178ac802-2c12-4ca7-9029-0adec5b99200Post:bc4aba46-09bc-4c56-a21e-3a130672426e">Re: Seriously?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I had to get antibiotics 7 days before the wedding. Flu season hit hard this year. 1/3 of the BP was sick at the wedding and at least 4 of our guests went home after the ceremony because they were sick.
    Posted by heroeswearbrown[/QUOTE]
    God is Faithful!
  • Options
    Oh no!  I'm doing everything in my power to stay healthy - it's so hard with everyone sick. Praying he has a fast recovery! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:178ac802-2c12-4ca7-9029-0adec5b99200Post:fc7d03ee-6ebc-4a65-9614-06f9e5f88a08">Re: Seriously?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Geez...really?  How annoying!  I'm praying things will be ok with it! In Response to Re: Seriously?! :
    Posted by WonderfulSavior[/QUOTE]

It was kind of funny actually because I had no idea what he was doing so I made a face, then he apologized, and laughing about it made me less nervous.  His sister said it was her favorite moment of the wedding though. 

Things will be ok :)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!  AMEN!  He is feeling better today!  Thanks for the prayers and well wishes!!
    God is Faithful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards