Ohio-Columbus

Inexpensive Videographers

Ladies, I need your help finding an inexpensive wedding videographer in the price range of 700-1000 dollars. Please let me know of anyone. Thanks

Re: Inexpensive Videographers

• edited December 2011
    I used Prodigy Video and LOVED them!  The package I used was slightly over your budget, but totally worth it. Not sure what price they start at . . .
  • edited December 2011
    If you aren't worried about editing, you might want to just buy a video camera and set it up and givie someone the remote to hit record. We let SIL boyfriend tape it using our camera because we couldn't find an affordable videographer available on our date. We ended up with a video of her bewbies at a wedding. We would've been better off just setting it up and giving the remote to FIL to start it.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in the same boat as you and here are the companies I have been talking to.

Prodigy-booked on my date
    Studio Blue Video- around $995 (cheapest I have found) but they haven't been responding to my emails. I plan to try calling to meet with them.
    True Video-very willing to negotiate. Amy was great on email.
    AddVision- I met with this company and they are at $1500 for all day coverage, 2 videographers with editing, and several copies of the DVD. They have really good equipment and are very professional. This will most likely be the company that we book.

I have had a hard time finding a videographer all day for under $1000. If you are willing to have them for a shorter period of time you will def. be able to meet your budget.  Hope this helps!
  • nadia_beliminadia_belimi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check out Familyography.  www.myfamilyography.com.  Did my wedding this past February and a friend just used them this past month  Great experience both times.-just saw her video and it was really nice.  Another smaller project and they turned it around in a week  My video was under $1000. not sure if my friend's was, but I think it was close to that. for all day coverage.
  • monicac86monicac86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Jeffrey Mark Barr, B.A. in Film/Video
    Santa Monica Pictures, LLC

Phone: 614-832-0113
    Web: www.SantaMonicaPictures.info
    Jeff@santamonicapictures.info

We are getting 2 videographers for the ceremony and 1 for the entire reception.
  • edited December 2011
    Westie Productions they have a nice package for $950plus they will send you a demo video for free to see if you like thier work.
    http://www.westieproductions.com/index.html
  • edited December 2011
    It is definitely a difficult task to find that perfect Wedding Videographer....have you seen Agape` Creations Videography? http://www.AgapeCreations.org
    My name is Daniel and I ,along with my wife, are the owners of Agape Creations.
    We are willing to work with your budget and help you with capturing your special day on film. Check out our website to see our work. http://www.AgapeCreations.org

I think you will be amazed at what we offer.
    -Daniel

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards