Connecticut

*mwitter80*

Where did you get your invites? Did you DIY them?

I am loving the bling!
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: *mwitter80*

• edited December 2011

I wanted to DIY and FI talked me out of it. Which I'm glad because it's been busy :)  I found this woman on etsy who I loved, but I really wanted someone local.  I had no luck with that and was disappointed every time.  So I contacted the Etsy seller, she ended up having her own website www.glitzyevents.com

She was amazing to work with and changed and switched the design exactly how I wanted. I had to purchase the samples, and decided to combine 3 of them that I really liked (FI became pocket obsessed).   We talked about everything the way I wanted it and then at no charge she sent me a sample proof in the mail, which was awesome because so many just send you the emailed proofs, which they did as well for the wording before the actual physical proof was made.  They also sent me different papers and ribbon samples in case the colors that were chosen were different than what I wanted.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ohh sounds AWESOME!! Thanks!

I agree on the local part of it --that is what I am trying to work on now!

I am going to check her out!! Thanks again!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards