Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Looking for a reception hall and not having much luck finding what I am looking for!!

Hello!! I am looking for a reception hall in the Parma, Brooklyn, BrookPark or Cleveland area..My wedding will be on July 7, 2012 approximatly 140 people. I will be making my own food so a caterer is not needed I will need a hall with a kitchen and a open bar. My budget is $400-$800!! Thank you in advance!!

Re: Looking for a reception hall and not having much luck finding what I am looking for!!

• Options
    annarb26annarb26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about those cities in particular, but what about looking into a community center? We had a friend's shower at the Lyndhurst Community Center and we brought our own food, drinks, decorations, etc. It actually turned out really nice!
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Middleburg Hts. rec center lets you bring your own catering. I don't know the price for nonresidents, but you don't have to live in the city to rent the facility. Also, have you looked into the American Legion Hall in Brook Park, the Don Umerley Civic Center in Rocky River or Gemini Center in Fairview Park? All allow outside catering. The VFW halls and Knights of Columbus (and simliar organizations) halls in the area might be worth contacting as well. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sknight3030sknight3030 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your help..Actually I was just told about the Middleburg Hts Rec Center lastnight and it is gorgeous..I'm hoping that I can get that hall!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards