Florida-South Florida

To-Do Tuesday!

What's on your WR and NWR lists?

Re: To-Do Tuesday!

• WR: Too much to want to list, lol!

NWR: Pack, pack, pack!
  • WR: need to seriously write down my to do list now that I have the wedding date. NWR: need to start Christmas shopping. I am late since I am usually done by this time. I don't like shopping during Christmas shopping season. Crowds bother me.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • WR: Not much left. This week is my first fitting, the favors should be arriving this week. I want to start ordering my Father's custom cuff links & the Mother's handkerchief. I also finished the list for our DJ and videographer.

NWR: Tons of recruitment stuff but now I'm in this new thing where I have to schedule time with everyone....I hate that wedding stuff and work keeps me so busy.
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • WR:  Make appt. for dress fitting and find out when Junior BM dresses are coming in.

NWR:  Doctors appointments - unfortunately going through some (minor) health issues.
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • WR - still some big Checks to get done...

NWR - well sleep.  Lots of sleep.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: confirm with vendors, pay balances, keep recording my RSVPs, start to compile favors.

NWR: teaching, of course!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • WR: finalize guest count with our caterer and make final payment! Meet with our Reverend on Thursday to finalize our ceremony and details. Mom arrives Friday to help with all the last minute details and babysit our doggie as we go out of town next week!!

NWR: exercise in the very few free moments I have and try and rest!!! Still recovering from the jet-lag.
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are getting registered at the "expensive" places today. As a mom I'm just excited to take a shower and go to the mall without the little man. NWR we are also shopping for little man's birthday and new bedroom decor. His birthday is in 18 days and he's gonna be 2. I think I might cry!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wr bridesmaid dress shopping Saturday! Gather last 5 addresses send stds. Make model of DIY centerpieces with mil. All I can think of for now! Nwr get back on running track. Finish reading last book in 50 shades trilogy lol. Figure out grad school stuff. Get more sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards