Destination Weddings Discussions

Checks from the weekend!

Last week my mom and I went to look for her dress. We stopped at a few jewelry stores in the mall just so I could get an idea of where I would ask FI to go on Saturday when he and I went shopping for our rings. Zales had an awesome sale going on: 25 % off!

That was the only store we went to because we both found our rings there! I was really up in the air about getting a new set. There is obviously a lot of sentimental value in my e-ring. Because of the way it is cut, it would have cost us almost as much to get a ring contoured to it, so I opted for a new set. I will likely just wear my e-ring on my other hand after the wedding. FI loves black, and definitely wanted a black ring. I was going to switch his diamond to a black diamond, but they said it would be almost impossible with the Tungsten. Excuse my hands....

Also, I am starting to get the final rounds of payments from most people. This helps because the travel agent told us it is now due about 3 weeks before I thought (contract said Sept 1) so that they could process it all in time and be sure it is in. I e-mailed him all of the confirmed passport and DOB info today. 

Now to start that dreaded to do/to buy list....
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks from the weekend!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards