Michigan-Detroit

Clarkston photos HELP!

Hi girls! 

Ok so I am not orginally from MI but have lived here for a year. We are getting married in Clarkston at Pine Knob next month. Anyone from the area, can you suggest any places other than the Pine Knob grounds to take photos before the wedding? We are looking for one extra location and I thought I would ask here! (I have 2 dresses, he's Chinese so we want some different photos in my Chinese dress with family.) We are open to anything, outdoors, woodsy, anywhere you woud recommend!

Thanks for the help. :)
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Clarkston photos HELP!

• hippo22hippo22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Downtown Clarskton has some cute store fronts.  There is also depot park just off of main that has some very nice nature places and a gazebo. 
  • Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's always Great Lakes Crossing if you'd like some pics at the mall.
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to say Depot Park for sure! They have a gazebo and its always very well decorated.  If you wanted to venture a little further away, Oxford also has a very pretty park in it's downtown area! Happy photo spot hunting!
  • mirandall28mirandall28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Clarkston and am also planning on taking pictures in Depot Park and possibly the downtown area. I really wish there was an apple orchard in the area to take pictures, however!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards