Massachusetts-Boston

Massachusetts Locations

I am looking for a location in Massachusetts that lets you bring in an outside Caterer and that has a nice view preferably on the water maybe like a Yacht Club.  I have been looking in the Quincy Hingham area but I am open for suggestions.  Any help would be great!!!

Re: Massachusetts Locations

• edited December 2011
    Is there a certain price you would like to spend (either per person or total for the reception)? Also how many people are you thinking of inviting?
  • edited December 2011
    What part of Massachusetts are you looking at? I'm in Wareham and the options are wide open all through the cape and south shore. Heritage Museum and Gardens in Sandwich allows that, many beaches with proper permits will allow you to do that too. Have you even considered the Mansions in Rhode Island? More info is needed!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio/Blog 151 Invitedimage 108 Yes!image 22 No :-(image 21 Are turning me into a bridezilla!image RSVP Date Sept. 16
  • edited December 2011
    how many people are you having?  the Squantum Yacht Club on Quicy Shore Drive has a space upstairs with views of Boston.  It's probably on the smaller side but might work for a medium-sized wedding...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards