Canada-Alberta

I bought chair covers and want to share-Edmonton

So I bought 108 chair covers from River City Rentals when they had their end of season garage sale. They are black satin, the ones that tie up in the back.

Our wedding isn't until Sept 22, so if any Edmonton brides want to rent them, I will rent them for $3.

Hope this isn't advertising, my appologies if it is.

Re: I bought chair covers and want to share-Edmonton

• edited December 2011

Is that September 22 of this year?  If so what are your plans for the chair covers after the wedding?  I am looking to purchase those kind of chair covers.  My wedding is July 14, 2012.  Please let me know.

• edited December 2011
    your wedding will come first so I can rent them to you. they rent for $5 at rental places, I bought them for the same, just looking to supplement my cost.
  • edited December 2011
    I want to purchase my chair covers, as I would like to recoup some of my decorating expense, as well as, my fi's cousin is getting married 3 weeks later and she will need my chair covers too.  I already have a 138, so I need roughly 110 more and she needs roughly 130.  I can purchase them online for 2.99 brand new plus shipping, however from the US and I am leary of the broker fee, so I am trying to purchase them used first.
  • edited December 2011
    Where did you purchase your chair covers from, if you don't mind my asking?
  • edited December 2011
    river city event rentals (in sherwood park) season end garage sale. happens once a year (bought them about a month ago). these are satin tie backs, different than the universal chair covers.
  • edited December 2011
    I have 138 already and they are universal chair covers and they tie in the back.  I wish I hadn't missed that sale.  Oh well.  I will keep looking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards