Christian Weddings
Options

Ask Me Anything .... it's my week :)

Ask away ... will check after 4pm most days :)
Love is All You Need

Re: Ask Me Anything .... it's my week :)

• Options
    Ready and waiting ...

I became an unnoficial Aunt last night . My bff 's sister Kait had a baby boy named Brody. He now shares a birthday with my son ! He was born at 11:57 just making the cutoff :) So excited to meet him when she comes to PA...

And on Sat. my other bff /MOH got engaged and is getting married in January ...like in 5 months January !   Wow ...
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Do you have any recurring dreams?

What are the foods that you will NOT eat?

Do you have any hidden talents?

What was you most embarassing moment?

• Options
    Reoccuring dreams... sometimes yes... but i cant think of what they are..i just know when i wake up that i've had a dream similar to it before..

I will not eat really spicy or fatty/greasy food... I dont like potatoe salad or macaroni salad... I am pretty picky ...

Hidden talents.. well in high school i was told I have near perfect picth ...

Most Embarrising Moment - wow umm... My child kinda embarress me sometimes as of late... prior to that i'm not sure.. he's kinda emotional and can get emotional in public...
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    What's the nearest big city to where you live? (I live in PA too)

Favorite restaurant?

Favorite band or musician?

• Options
    Nearest big city .. What do u determine big ? I'm pretty close to Lancaster/Reading ... harrisburg is about an hour Philly is and hour and 20 min. or so ...

Fav Resturant - I really like applebees... I also like a local place called The Peanut Bar the bartender is just hilarious... Other local places is the pizza place I ate at when I was pregnant it's still my fav.

Fav band is hands down The Beatles... I saw Paul McCartney live a few summers ago and it was one of the greatest nights of my life I was on cloud 9 !!!  I prefer bands that actually play/write their own music..... I really like Phillip Phillips right now for that reason ... I span anything from back in the day till now ... A lil country....a lil alternative /heavy metal... I'm very ecclectic ...
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Most miscevious thing you've ever done? 
    How did you and FI meet?
    Guilty pleasure?
    Favorite thing about yourself?

PostCeremony-131.1
  • Options
    Micheveous ? Well that usually involves my bff/MOH and we've been known to take things from peoples lawns from our church and swap it with people lawn stuff from someone else in the church and see how long it takes to figure out it ... Nothing major but a firepit once... LOL... Other such things like that in my youth group days etc...

FI and I met about 3 years ago at a cornmaze.. A mutual friend had brought him to the group outing .. My son was running around and I said "Hey sweet child of mine " .. This guy turns around with the nicest blue eyes ive ever seen and says " did you just qoute guns n roses ? " .. Yes... we began talking ... we talked the rest of the night... I was hooked... Our friend intived me out a few weeks later for his birthday and it was the same story ... His sister was like OMG its a female version of my brother ! ... Fast forward to the Superbowl and I had invited him down and he came and again it was the same story .. We had been texting and facebooking as well ... The next day I couldnt take it anymore and I told him I had feelings for him ... And we went out on a real date ... And here we are :P

Guilty Pleasure - The Young and The Restless...but latly not really as much.. Some people would view my like of Twilight as a guilty pleasure ...

Fav Thing about myself - Well despite my trials in life [ had 2 heart surgeries before the age of 2]  and trying  college a few different times ... and silly stuff like that I pretty much dont give up .. I've always felt that being smaller /shorter gives people the misconception that I cant do it / dont matter much [ i was made fun of hardcore in school as a kid and even high school ] Despite on that I press on .. I feel well rounded with moving as a child as well .. And now i feel grounded with my FI and he is in full support of my Nursing School and for once I feel like I can finally do something ... I know other people have similar stories .. But I find myself pretty intersting and quirky ... But my self esteem has only come around the last 3-4 years....
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards