Tennessee

Knoxville/Maryville DJ and Florist HELP

Hello fellow knoxville knotties!!! I have all my vendors chosen except the florist and DJ. I honestly have no ideas where to start. Any ideas are helpful!!! To be honest these areas are the ones that I do not care that much about so I do not want to spend a lot of money. The DJ really needs to be someone that can get the party started. The florist just needs to have white hydrangeas. Any advice will help!! TIA

Re: Knoxville/Maryville DJ and Florist HELP

• edited December 2011

I'm using Echelon Florist on Northshore Dr. (next to Butler and Bailey) in Knoxville. Laura there is fabulous-- She's quoted us $500 for 5 bouquets, 5 boutonnieres, and altar arrangements, which is the lowest quote I've gotten anywhere, and I've seen her work, which is beautiful! Their phone number is 865-690-7427. HTH!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!!!! Perfect!!! Thank you so much!!! I saw their work at a bridal show in July and loved it good to know their prices are not bad. Thank you :)
  • edited December 2011
    Also for florists, I used to be a wedding planner in Knoxville and Whimsical Gatherings is, in my opinion, the BEST florist in town! Her prices are reasonable and she's insanely talented — regularly featured on wedding blogs and in wedding magazines. Her name is Leah and she's a joy to work with! I'd highly recommend shopping around & talking with her too! Good luck! :)
  • aliboo23aliboo23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Gann's entertainment for our DJ. They are pretty affordable. They have a facebook page....
  • edited December 2011
    Lisa Foster great florist in Knoxville
    Sound Revue for DJ in Knoxville
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards