Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Anya Bridal-Fulton Industrial Blvd

Hey there...any comments/experience (good or bad) with Anya's Bridal Warehouse? 

Re: Anya Bridal-Fulton Industrial Blvd

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress from Anya bridal!
    The place is very warehouse... but they have a nice room with mirrors and individual dressing rooms. The sales people were very nice and helpful, and came down on the price of my dress so I could buy it. They have 50% off sales several times a year, and most of their dresses are under $1,000.00.

If you are looking for an affordable dress, and don't care about it being designer, or the "princess" treatment, I would definitely suggest checking them out!
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    GazaBrown521GazaBrown521 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my gown from them after seeing them at several bridal shows! Nicole is a sweetheart, tell her I sent you=) If you're a budget bride they have several gowns that are from a different season that are $99-$199 but VERY NICE! They also do 50% sales frequently. Check out their new collection online anyabridal.com but they have 100's of dresses. Hope this helps.
    Keith & Gaza Brown Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards