July 2013 Weddings
Options

Aisle Runner

Anyone doing an aisle runner? I want to sooooooo badly, love the look, but scared bleepless that I would trip going down the aisle. Any thoughts?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Aisle Runner

• Options
    I plan on it. Though I don't know who will roll it out since we only have 2 guys on FIs side.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm doing aisle markers instead of the aisle runner, I'm afraid of tripping too!
  • Options
    We're going to have an aisle of petals on the beach :)
  • Options
    I like the idea of the aisle markers. I didn't think of that. Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Were doing rose petals..
  • Options
    I think one comes standard from our venue. Our ceremony will be on a gravel patio, so I'm thinking the aisle runner will help me not to trip.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're lining each side of the aisle with rose petals. I'm also going to put sashes on each of the aisle chairs and may even end up doing baby's breath tied up with the sashes too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Whats an aisle marker? We arent doing the runner, I am very clumsy and know I would fall, plus my dad is in a wheelchair and I dont want any issues with his wheels.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Options
    An aisle marker is just something to signify the aisle. For example, my coordinator is doing hurrican glasses with candle in them, and of coure the flower girl will toss petals down the aisle.
    Bows on the chairs that are right next to the aisle could be an aisle marker for example as well.
  • Options
    Nope. I personally hate them, but have seen some really nice ones on TK. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    I'm doing an aisle runner...and I am praying that I won't trip!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards