DC

photobooth? costs? recommendations?

Anyone have any recommendations?  Does anyone have a rough estimate on how much it would cost?  
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: photobooth? costs? recommendations?

• mnm704mnm704 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Jason from Alpha Entertainment. He's a DJ but also has a photobooth as part of his business. His pricing is very reasonable too. If you use him as your DJ the photobooth is $695 or if you just want the photobooth (which is what we did), it's $795. This was the only photobooth that I found that was less than $1000.

Here's the website http://alphadj.com... click on Photobooth along the left side to see pics of it. 

Hope this helps! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • eatonlk410eatonlk410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You also might want to check out Lord Henry Photobooth. I'm still debating on if I will do a photobooth or not but this was the company I was looking at. I just love the idea of doing the guest book where the photobooth is with people signing by the pictures!

• edited December 2011
    I am still trying to find the perfect photobooth for my wedding.  Coolest I've seen is www.onomonomedia.com as it looks like an iPhone ($1300).  Best deal for the quality is Partybooth ($795).  Shutterbooth is offering a 20% off special right now.  If cost is less of an object then I would look at www.welovephotobooths.com or www.smilebooth.com as those were my favorites but somewhat pricey as they're not based here so you'd have to pay for travel.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for the suggestions! 
  • edited December 2011
    Hey!  Just wanted to follow-up and let you know that I think I'm going with DC-PG.  w. dc-pg.com.  I really wanted an open air booth so others could see the crazy pictures and be inspired.  They had the most attractive set-up.  They quoted me $700 for 3 hours and $100 for each extra hour.  Plus you get 2-3 people.  Not sure when you're getting married but they have a special for July and August brides of $650 for 4 hours.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will def check them out.  I am getting married in October.
  • edited December 2011
    Baltimore Photobooth I'm paying 775 for 4 hours of usage includes toll charges that they will have to pay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards