New Hampshire

Dress alteration advice!

I am looking for someone that is good, and reasonable for the alterations that need to be done to my wedding dress in the Portsmouth area. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Re: Dress alteration advice!

• She's not near Portsmouth, but I went to Dolly in Hudson and I can promise you that you will NOT be disappointed with the experience there!  I live just outside of Portsmouth and I heard such amazing things about Dolly, I decided to make the trip - and I am so glad I did!  She did an incredible job with my dress, it fit perfectly, held up beautifully, and she's SO wonderful and comfortable to work with.  I even borrowed one of her crinolines to go under my dress, because it looked better than the one I had purchased, and she didn't even charge me for it.  She is also priced far, far lower than anyone else I considered going to; for all of the work she did (including taking my heavily beaded dress in 3 times due to weight loss!), I gladly would have paid 2-3 times what she asked.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • I agree with PP.  I went to Dolly for my alterations and she was fabulous! And her prices can't be beat! :) GL!
    Anniversary
  • Dolly works miracles and is super cheap for great work.  My sister bought a sample size 12 and she is a 16.  Dolly made it work and it looked like it was always that size.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards