Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Walking down the aisle song for Bride .... help!!! =)

so my fi and i are having so much trouble picking a song for me to walk down the aisle to ... we dont want anything super traditional ... and he doesnt want anything with lyrics ... so we stumbled upon 3 songs by the vitamin string quartet ... 

we cant decide which one .... one of them is one of my fav songs ... another one is one of his fav songs ... and the other one is sweet and soft ... 

heres the catch .... my parents dont like any of them! lol 

here are the links to the songs ... 

Thanks for your help!!! 

IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary

Re: Walking down the aisle song for Bride .... help!!! =)

• Options
    pokey730pokey730 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I voted for Smashing Pumpkins, mostly because that particular U2 song is kind of a sad one, as is the Coldplay one. I feel you should walk down the aisle to song that reflects the feeling of the day. Totally up to you, however.
  • Options
    druley22druley22 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I love Coldplay! Its my fav Band, but as the person above said U2 and the song by Coldplay are kind of sad. I dont see them as wedding songs. It is your wedding after all so pick what you like.
  • Options
    I voted for U2. Partially because I can't stand Coldplay and I don't like that particular Smashing Pumpkins song. But also because I think the song will work. Especially since you'd be using an instrumental version of the song, I don't think the feeling of it will come across as too sad.
  • Options

"Yellow" By Coldplay (the wedding version) Look it up on youtube.... it's beautiful for processional!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards