Utah

Utah Barn Wedding

Im planning a wedding in Utah for October 14th. I am trying to find a reception site that is indoor and outdoor thats not extremely pricey. I like the barn look like Wheeler Farm because it still looks natural, rustic, and outdoorsy but will still be nice if its cold by then. I need something closer to Layton or Bountiful area. Anyone know of any cool barn-like venues around there?? Im stressing out big time! Help!!

Re: Utah Barn Wedding

• karliannekarlianne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im planning a wedding in Utah for October 14th. I am trying to find a reception site that is indoor and outdoor thats not extremely pricey. I like the barn look like Wheeler Farm because it still looks natural, rustic, and outdoorsy but will still be nice if its cold by then. I need something closer to Layton or Bountiful area. Anyone know of any cool barn-like venues around there?? Im stressing out big time! Help!!
  • MadisonpennyMadisonpenny member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try your local forum.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • edited December 2011
    We've had questions about barns a few times on this board, but no one's ever mentioned a barn that's more north than Wheeler.  Hopefully someone will have some ideas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Wadley Farms?

http://www.wadleyfarms.com/rental/barn/

Or

The Barn on Mapleton Pond.

1250 South 1250 East

Mapleton, Utah

• edited December 2011
    Check out this site that focuses on barn/farm/rustic weddings

Email the editor in the "ask maggie" section. The editor of the site handpicks barn wedding sites based on the bride's needs

• casserole27casserole27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wadley is pretty but that's far south.

I was looking for the same thing and wasn't having very good luck north of Salt Lake.  I was ready to just drive around and when I see somewhere I like knock on a door and ask.  We ended up finding a rock church that had a courtyard for our outdoor/indoor feel.

--April 2012--
    April Siggy Challenge: How I take a Break from Wedding Stress
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Depending on how far north you want to go, the American West Heritage Center in Wellsville is fabulous for weddings. (That's one hour from Layton, just over Sardine Canyon in Logan).  Worth the drive, and the canyon is gorgeous in the fall!  Good luck to you!

-Nelle
  • ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Logan!  My neighbor girl had her reception at the Heritage Center.  I have also performed with my flute group there in one of the buildings.  It would be a nice venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards