Vermont
Options

Does anyone have experience with Jim Severance as a DJ?

Hi everyone! I tentatively booked Jim Severance (Music Mix is his company) for my wedding next summer. I just wanted to see what your experiences were with his company. He is really affordable, I've been told he just does this as a side job and it's more for enjoyment than money. I have looked at his website and he doesn't seem to have a lot of songs to choose from. I just want to make sure I'm going to have a good experience... If you used his services, did he also provide ceremony music? We'll need him to do that for us. Thanks!

Re: Does anyone have experience with Jim Severance as a DJ?

• Options
    karynjoelkarynjoel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jim Severance. I've known him for years and worked with him at the radio station for a while.  As for the songs, he can get any song you want, what is on his website it just theh "staples" if you will.  Songs that he plays a lot.  I'm sure he can provide ceremony music, you probably just want to talk to him about it so you can make plans for it. He is very easy to work with. I've posted about him before when other people were looking for affordable, professional DJs. You'll be happy using him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, if you don't mind me asking....what did you pay to use him?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards