Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Wexford Area Photo Locations?

I'm 20 days out for our big day and I am not feeling 100% comfortable with my photographer being able to take photos in between the the ceremony and reception. The issue is we are not getting married until 5pm so the sun will have set before we begin to take these photos. Our photog is trying to convince us to see each other early, which is out of the question. I am just trying to get some help for where to take indoor or outdoor photos (with plenty of light) in the Wexford area! Thanks so much!!

Re: Wexford Area Photo Locations?

• As a wedding photographer, you should have planned a little better with the time change happening next weekend.  Seeing each other before the wedding, or doing a "first look" would be your best bet if you want great photographs. There isn't reall a good location around that area for indoor photos.  We, as photographers, start to lose light right before sunset and the sun sets a lot quicker around this time of year.  I've had this problem with a wedding last year. We were able to do indoor shots at the reception, whiich we lucked out and it was beautiful inside.  Not much of the wedding party though, but got great ones of the B&G.  Good luck. I'd go with your photographer's idea on doing a first look.  That is getting popular among wedding couples these days.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards