Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Florist to help DIY bride

My ideal centerpiece is a mix of candles and simple chic flowers.  I have already purchased the mirrors, long stem candle holders, and a few of other key items. Need a florist that will help use some of my raw materials to create the floral design and complete set-up on day of at a Boston hotel venue.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Florist to help DIY bride

• Options
    Have you checked out bloomsbythebox.com?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Be prepared that any florist you approach is probably going to charge you just as much as if you ordered everything from them in the first place. The main charge with any vendor, be it for a wedding, house painter, etc., is for their labor and the knowledge of how to do the project. It's kind of like bringing your steak to a restaurant and asking them to cook it for you when you go out for dinner.
  • Options
    I would recommend Flowers By Val. I did the same thing....bought most of my own stuff and she put it all together for me and set it all up on day of. And of course, it all came out very stunning! I got compliments for weeks after my wedding! Her website is www.flowersbyval.shutterfly.com
  • Options
    Give Shelley at Bow Street Flowers a call. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards