Massachusetts-Boston

bridal shower - boston area (inside 128)

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a nice place for a brunch  shower in the Boston area. I'm looking for a place with a private room that can accomodate ~ 25 people. Something by the water would be nice. thank you.

Dana

Re: bridal shower - boston area (inside 128)

• Inn at Bay Point Quincy. They have a private room on the water and the food is great!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Kelly -

Thanks for the tip. I had seen that place on here and called them. There private room is too large unfortunately!

Best,

Dana
  • there is a room at Newbury College in Brookline where I had mine. It is in Mitton House, I forget the name of it but I had my bridal shower there last weekend for about 25 people too and it was perfectly intimate!

We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • edited February 2012
    The Marriott in Newton is right on the Charles and they do small functions. Not sure if the room over looks the water but the food is great and I've always received great service there. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies - I shall check those out! :)
  • Fox and Hound in Quincy. Have gone to a few showers there. Reasonable and food is good, One had Italian, another had cocktail one, and last one at breakfast brunch.No room rental I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards