West Virginia

DeerPark Inn in Buckhannon????

Anyone having their wedding at Deerpark in Buckhannon or ever been to a wedding there? It looks beautiful but I never received anything from them when I requested information so that makes me a little leary!???

Re: DeerPark Inn in Buckhannon????

• edited December 2011
    I have never been to a wedding there but live in Buckhannon. Actually I live 5 minutes away from Deerpark. It is a very beautiful location. If you go to the real weddings and look at the West Virginia weddings, I think there are two or three weddings that say the location was Buckhannon. They happened at Deerpark and have some pictures.
  • edited December 2011
    Did you go there and request information?
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • meagandptmeagandpt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just went to a wedding in Buckhannon-Weston area.  There is an AMAZING winery down there!  I would definately look into that!  Their staff was so helpful and fun and easy-going!   Is deerpark the one with a pond behind their clubhouse?  If so, it is very dance.  We had a lot of formals there while I was in college at Wesleyan.  The staff was great!
  • I thought they had closed but I'm not sure....maybe that is why you haven't heard back from them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards