Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Obviously NWR: Droid & a question

As a f/u to my post from a week ago, I ended up getting the Eris (Verizon) Cool I love it so far, there is just SO much going on - and it kind of freaks me out that it links my Gmail & Facebook accounts to all of my contacts, haha.

Can anyone else Knot from their phone?

I can access the page (which takes forever to load), but I can't post.

Re: Obviously NWR: Droid & a question

• edited December 2011
    I can read the knot on my droid (not my blackberry) but I haven't been able to post or comment.  Its quick to read and get to the boards though, so that's nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Despite their ads that claim they are a bare knuckled bucket of "does", there are forums dedicated to what the Droid can't. The phone is far from perfect. FYI - I'm typing this from my iPhone. Smile
  • edited December 2011
    angel- dont be mean, she has the droid now. I also have the iphone but didnt think to rub that in her face like you did.

eta- i meant eris :)
  • edited December 2011
    B2B2011 - don't worry about Angel. 

I'm aware the Droid is not perfect, but then again neither is AT&T's service. :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_obviously-nwr-droid-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:138cc8af-b4e3-4c5a-9e32-6eaff0ad8499Post:dac0ddbc-708e-4152-8ecd-8f1051f11a94">Re: Obviously NWR: Droid & a question</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B2011 - don't worry about Angel.  I'm aware the Droid is not perfect, but then again neither is AT&T's service. :)
    Posted by steffiel[/QUOTE]

I just dont like people being mean on purpose.

I am well aware of the service, freeking dropped calls all the time, then again I live in the middle of nowhere! I would throw the phone if it didn't cost so much.
  • edited December 2011
    I have the driod and can see the boards but can't post.
  • edited December 2011
    Just a guess -

On the Nest, to reply to a thread, you have to select HTML.  The Knot says that no HTML is allowed.
  • edited December 2011
    B2B - remember my little grahic from last week?  Don't feed the trolls. angel set up camp under our bridge a long, long time ago....just roll with the punches :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards