Arizona-Phoenix

Weekly weight loss thread - 4/26

Well my week is starting off pretty well.  Ate ok yesterday and got to the gym, despite the fact that I usually go with DF on Mondays and Wednesdays and he was skipping last night.  Just did some cardio and went for a run this morning.  I usually go 3 miles - but was really struggling this morning and did 2.5, but I figure I got up and did something.  Dinner plans tonight - so hopefully I don't eat too poorly!  Wait - of course I won't :)  Gotta keep a positive attitude!
BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
image 48 Are ready to party!
image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
image 59 Are MIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Weekly weight loss thread - 4/26

• guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great Job! Thank you for starting the thread! I know I have a work happy hour to go to today, so I'm looking ahead the menu online trying to decide which would be my healthiest options. I do better at restaurants if I'm a bit more prepared!
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was birthday cake at work :( Tomorrow's another day haha
    Photobucket
  • jabecknerjabeckner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I post on the GIS forum a lot, but I like the extra accountability over here too. I try to burn at least 2200 calories a day, but usually burn about 2500 a day, and I try to eat no more then 1700 calories a day. 

Yesterday was a good day for me, eating 1650 and burning 2200 calories, and today so far I am on track to burn 2200 calories and have only consumed 900 claories so far, with dinner will probably hit about 1400 calories for the day yay.

I worked out way too hard on saturday and have been really sore in my legs lately, but I am hoping to be able to do my run tomorrow. I am in week 5 of one hour runner, so hopefully tomorrow I will be good to go, but i'd rather take another day off if needed then risk injury.

Good luck all.
    Jolie on the Run Wedding Countdown Ticker
    132 Invited image
    38 Can't wait to party image
    0 Don't like fun image
    94 ? image
  • edited December 2011
    Total slacker today :(   I was suppose to spin tonight but it was a rough day at work!  So, I indulged in some retail therapy instead!  Oh well.  You win some you loose some!  But, i stuck to my 1200 Cal diet.  Yeah!

Tomorrow is boot camp, which I love.  So, I should make that as long as work is not too crazy!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • jabecknerjabeckner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is it about fast food breakfast that I can't resist? ugg. Today has just not been a good day for me. I tried to get my run in, but i made it a mile and my legs just said no more, I think they are still too sore from my leg session this weekend. Then I said okay to the golden arches and their delicious sausage biscuits. I mean seriously?

The good news is I am still okay calories wise and I will be able to stay under my 1700 calorie plan today, and my calorie burn is on target to be at least 2400, so I will be okay.  Yesterday I ate 1600 calories, but burned 2098 for nearly a 500 calorie deficit, so I may still show a lose this week even with no real exercise and a few mistakes :)
    Jolie on the Run Wedding Countdown Ticker
    132 Invited image
    38 Can't wait to party image
    0 Don't like fun image
    94 ? image
  • alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So  not a great night for me.  Skipped the gym and had ice cream instead (had a friend scooping ice cream for a fundraiser).  I did at least eat a smaller dinner since I knew I was having dessert.  Also got my run in this morning and plan on going to the gym this evening to make up for yesterday.

lcarp - How did your boot camp go?  I was doing that for a while, what a great workout!

jabeckner - What is one hour runner? 

guamibear - How did the planning ahead go?  Good idea, I need to do that more often

nilla - I had a birthday popcorn treat type of dessert this week too. 
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards