South Carolina-Charleston

Makeup Vendor - Pamela Lesch?

I am looking into having my makeup done by Pamela Lesch of Makeup Artist Charleston.  Does anyone have any experience with this vedor or good/bad reviews they'd be able to share?  TIA!

Re: Makeup Vendor - Pamela Lesch?

• edited December 2011
    Ditto....I am wanting to know the same.
  • edited December 2011
    I found her to be a little rude in her email. 
  • krl8krl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know this was an older post, but Pamela Lesch is INCREDIBLE!!! I actually had a few other makeup trials b/f fortunately finding her! Maybe that rude e-mail was a 1-time thing for the other girl b/c I haven't had ANY hint of her being rude! In fact, she's always gone above & beyond in all correspondences w/ me. She's already done my make-up a couple of times (trial, engagement pics) and I've got her on the books for a few other wedding-related events coming up. I wear makeup on a reg basis, but wanted something extra special (of course) for the wedding day -- my trial was amazing -- very natural-looking, but the colors still "popped" and stayed fresh for hours & hours. She is by far the best I've ever had in terms of applying natural-looking, but awesome false eyelashes. I'd recommend her to anyone!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards