August 2013 Weddings
Options

Bridesmaids gifts!!

Im having a hard time deciding what to get 6 bridemaid 1 maid of honor and a flower girl
I would def. want to get them earrings and bracelet to wear to the wedding. But is that enough? Wanted to buy a personalized tote bag but dont know what to put inside. Any suggestions? Dont know what my budget should be for each neither.

Re: Bridesmaids gifts!!

• Options
    I haven't been a bridesmaid yet myself, but I learned from doing some research on this site that technically, anything they have to wear for the wedding dosent count as the present. Budget I think is up to you, as long as it is consistent for all the girls. I have a big bridal party too, so I know it will add up! The best advice I've gotten is that they don't all need to get the same present. I'll probably pick a category, maybe jewelry, handbags, or scarves, and then pick one to match each individual style. I may not even stick within one category at all. I may do a tote to serve as packaging, but that won't be the main gift. We have tons of time so no decisions for me for a while, just lots of saving my pennies!
  • Options
    I am having the girls carry clutches down the aisle instead of bouquets. So that is what I am going to get them as gifts. I'll also probably put a few cute things inside, I'm not sure what yet though. 

As far as budget, I agree with the PP, it's up to you. Do what you can afford. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm thinking of a necklace for my girls to all wear. I'm also likely going to do monogrammed robes for them to get ready in. And probably a bottle of wine...we all love wine!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @ ashelton09, all great minds think alike. my girls are carry clutches as well. i found a bm's survival kit poem and bought eveything the poem said. Grabbed some clear paint cans and tissue paper and decorated according to personalities.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards