Rhode Island

XP: interfaith rabbi

Hey ladies,

Does anyone know of an interfaith rabbi in New England?  We have contacted Rabbi Judy Epstein but want to explore all options.  We've checked interfaith family but we're not getting a good response.

TIA!

Re: XP: interfaith rabbi

• edited December 2011
    We love our interfaith rabbi. I found her accidentally but am so happy to have her. She is very mellow and does not expect a lot from my non-Jewish fiance, but is also very educational. She is a bit on the pricey side though. If you want more info send me a message and I will be happy to tell you how to contact her and more about her style...
  • edited December 2011
    We used Rabbi Lev Baesh from Interfaith Family and he was awesome!!  All of our guests really liked how he explained the different Jewish traditions but in a eloquent and concise manner.  We were much happier with him than the officiant we used for the Christian part of our ceremony. 

Are they just not responding to your request on Interfaith Family?  I can give you his email address if you like.
  • edited December 2011
    Hamlook - I'll send you a PM

Summer - Unfortunately Rabbi Lev is booked for our date.  We're so bummed!  My FI is handling the Rabbi portion so I'm not exactly sure what is going on with the interfaith family stuff - I think he heard back from 3 or 4 that were booked and noone else.  We're on Rabbi Lev's waiting list just in case.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards