California-Orange County

Awesome {{{{free/affordable}}}}}}}}} photographer!

Hey ladies!! My name is Wendy, and I'm a photographer out of the North OC area. I've been doing family and lifestyle photography for a while now, and late last year decided it would be an awesome time to start taking on weddings. I've only done one so far, and in an effort to build my wedding portfolio quickly and risk free to my clients, I'm taking my next wedding completely free, and the next 5 after that for next to nothing. If you're interested in learning more about what I have to offer, please feel free to contact me! wendynholmes@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon! Also, these slots will likely go fast, and I've already got 3 weddings booked in June and July. Let me join the team that makes your day so very special! I promise not to disappoint :P 

Re: Awesome {{{{free/affordable}}}}}}}}} photographer!

• Erin McDermott Photography is offering a special for the month of August for any bride in The Knot community. Just mention this add when booking and receive 50% off your wedding or engagement package!

Erin McDermott Photography has been operating since 2008 and takes immense pride in offering its clients a
     uniquely individualized photographic experience. Please visit www.erinmcdermottphotography.com for more information!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards