Illinois-Chicago

Recommendation for rental place?

Hi ladies!  We are looking to rent linens and chargers for our October rental.  If anyone has any recommendations could you please share them?  The wedding is in the NW suburbs and we're searching for the cheapest prices.  Thanks!

Re: Recommendation for rental place?

• Has anyone suggested you buy your linens? We had the choice of renting chair covers for $6 each or buying them on www.linentablecloth.com for $2 each and definitely decided to buy them. We plan to sell them off after the wedding so the ultimate cost will be even less! Check them out. They don't have chargers, but they do have some interesting round doilies/placemats and all manner of linens, of course. Plus, the quality of their linens is very good.
  • Satin Chair Covers Rental has promo rates running for satin table cloths ($13), satin overlays ($10) and satin runners ($3). No chargers though, sorry.
  • I have over 200 silver chargers that I used for my wedding in Wisconsin. If you're in the area, I'll rent them for 50 cents each. Email is erinfazeryahoo.com. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards