Texas-Austin
Options

Wedding Planner Review - Pearl Events Austin

When we set out to plan a winter wedding, on a tight budget, in six months, 2,000 miles from home, we knew we were setting ourselves up for a huge challenge.  Choosing Becky Navarro of Pearl Events as our wedding coordinator was the BEST decision we made – second only to choosing each other for all time.  And her rate was the icing on the cake.  Hiring Pearl Events is like giving yourself a wedding gift – a super affordable wedding gift that you will remember forever…

Becky has amazing grace.  She was extremely professional, while at the same time tons of fun to work with and had so many creative ideas.  Her referrals were all spot on, from cakes to linens, she has a vendor list that proves she is plugged into the best of the Austin wedding scene.  Becky was down to earth (not fussy or pushy at all), yet she focused like a laser on making our wedding experience everything we hoped it would be.  Becky is organized and polished, she absolutely inspires confidence.  She kept us from getting overwhelmed by all the details and decisions that swarmed around us in the month leading up to the big day.  At our rehearsal and our wedding, she kept everything rolling right on schedule, without ever sacrificing “the moment”.  We got to breathe and soak it all in, never feeling like we were being overly managed or worrying about what might be going on behind the scenes.  As a full service wedding coordinator she was fantastic, but she was so much more!  Becky and her team were generous, kind, and eager to take care of all our needs from start to finish.  We just can’t sing enough praises for Becky and her team.  We will always remember our wedding as a perfect night thanks to the fabulous efforts of Pearl Events!

Re: Wedding Planner Review - Pearl Events Austin

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Seems like a vendor to me!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL... it may be... I think it is more like Vendor Pimping.. Doesn't seem like anyone is interested anyways. LOL I will let it stay till I see something that gives off more Vendor like qualities... :)
  • Options
    ErinLovesMikeErinLovesMike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a vendor! I'm a very, very satisfied and happy bride! We married at Mercury Hall on February 19th. It was magical.

I am not a writer. I hope that doesn't take away from how wonderful Becky was as a wedding planner.

:)
    Erin
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    for what it's worth, becky was also my wedding coordinator and i also LOVED her.  here's the review i filled out for her on the wedding wire:

"Becky was made to be a wedding planner. She’s professional, has lots of great experience and advice, but first and foremost – she’s nice. My fiancé (now husband) expressly forbid me to hire a wedding coordinator, as he has been bossed around by too many during his days as a groomsman. Yes, he wanted things to get accomplished and flow smoothly (and have his bride enjoy the day), but he did not see screeching as a necessary part of the package. In the meantime, I was pulling out my hair trying to figure out whether I could clone myself fast enough to attend to décor, band, cocktails, food, cake, uplights, seating chart, programs.. (insert 8 other details).. all at once. No, I couldn’t. But lucky for me, I had Becky. She suggested great vendors, put together a perfect itinerary for the day of (who would have thought cake cutting doesn’t just happen spontaneously?), walked me through details I would have never anticipated and was there to execute our big day, seamlessly. We only really had one wish – to have fun at our wedding and not to fret about details. Becky made it come true. I was so thankful, that have I not had the perfect man by my side already, I’d want to marry her instead =)"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :) No worries Erin... we like to stay on top of our vendors to keep them off the board. Sorry if we came off a little rude. We welcome your reviews!~!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt mean to cause a stir!!! I just saw the post and the number of posts from your account which if its a low number tends to be classic vendor. Im so sorry if I offended!!!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards