Missouri-St Louis

Forest Park catering?

Has anyone had any experience with the approved Forest Park caterers? We are considering having our wedding and reception at the World's Fair Pavillion in May of 2013. Which one is the best, cheapest, easiest to work with, etc.? I have not contacted any of them yet but I have been in touch with the lady to rent the pavilion. Any advice helps!
June 2013~Venue
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Forest Park catering?

• Check the website for the Jewel Box. They have a caterer link.  All the caterers for the Jewel Box cater in other areas of Forest Park also.  We're getting married at the Jewel Box and taking some of our pictures at the Pavillion!  So exciting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know The Pasta House is or at least one of their caterers, and they can be pretty inexpensive- $13ish pp when I was looking without alcohol.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Well... I'm having my wedding this May at the World's Fair Pavilion, and let me tell you first of all that it has been a little bit of a nightmare. Everything was in place and I had verbal approvals from Pasta House to get what we wanted, and then in January they changed their minds, and left us scrambling. We are on a tight budget, and so Orlando's was our only other option if we wanted to feed our guests a real dinner. It has been ok, but a little challenging because they like to make their money with alcohol and I wasn't able to pay for an open bar for 300 guests. We've had to prioritze and cut things because the bill kept increasing. I hate to be a debbie downer, but that's been our experience. I wish you the best of luck and would encourage you to be confident in what you want and open to what you can sacrifice from the get go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards