Michigan-Detroit
Options

Event Coordinator

Hello Ladies,
I used to do weddings, events, parties,ect..  I know just how important that day is, how stressful it can be, from the beginning to the end.  So many think you have to break the bank to have a beautiful day, which is not the case.  The smallest detail makes all the difference!  Like I said, I used to do this, but took a leave, I miss it emensily.  Being there for the bride, as a mediator, shopping with them, for them, making sure everything is taken care of and their stress is gone!  
My ideas, knowledge, my thoughts of how to improve things, they don't stop and there are so many tricks you can do!
I've been thinking about doing this again.  If you do what you love then, its not work right? If you could have help with a stress free day, had someone you could count on, would you do it?  I still remember some of my favorite brides!!!  Thanks for listening... Smile

Re: Event Coordinator

• Options
    You make yourself sound like a vendor and promoting your services is against the Knot's terms of use.
  • Options
    definitly not promoting anything. just talking. that is what a board is about right? Reading all the ladies posts here just makes me remember why I did what I did and it makes me happy for everyone!  However, I remember just how stressful it can be... so, please remember not to judge when you don't know someone or their thoughts or intensions...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards