Texas-Houston

Wedding Paper Divas

Has anyone ordered their invitations from Wedding Paper Divas? How was your experience? ~Kim
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wedding Paper Divas

• STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    my step sister did. She loved them. You can find promo codes on the web.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    their stuff is really nice. I've ordered other things from them. Love it
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered my invites from there (and my save the dates and programs) and I loved how EVERYTHING turned it! The quality was great and the turnaround is really fast. You can edit those email proofs as many times as you need to, which is really helpful.

I have screenshots of the things I ordred in my old planning bio - http://emilyandwill.weebly.com/paper.html
  • edited December 2011
    I used them for  invitations for a party, not my wedding and loved them. They have some very fun designs. If I hadnt have made my own I would have used them.
  • misshoustonmisshouston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for save the dates and place cards.  I really liked the quality.  My only complaint is that they put their name and url on the back of each invitation.  They do not put this on the back of samples if you order one so you don't know this in advance.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_wedding-paper-divas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:8e41cff3-8278-43fd-ba69-286b05d90d1ePost:b3c82e16-3b86-4275-b239-317a5a708b18">Re: Wedding Paper Divas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used them for save the dates and place cards.  I really liked the quality.  My only complaint is that they put their name and url on the back of each invitation.  They do not put this on the back of samples if you order one so you don't know this in advance.
    Posted by misshouston[/QUOTE]

That's weird. They didn't do that on the things I ordered. How long ago did you order? And what paper did you choose? Maybe the only do that on certain styles....
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_wedding-paper-divas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:8e41cff3-8278-43fd-ba69-286b05d90d1ePost:05fb213b-4dba-4f9d-af44-5d76086440e8">Re: Wedding Paper Divas</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding Paper Divas : That's weird. They didn't do that on the things I ordered. How long ago did you order? And what paper did you choose? Maybe the only do that on certain styles....
    Posted by emily.and.will[/QUOTE]

It has probably been 3 or 4 weeks ago that I got the order and it was just on the standard paper.
    imageAnniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And I forgot to add...I had read about them printing their company info on the back of invitations in one of their reviews.  So I knew they probably would have the info on the back and I was ok with it, but I would have preferred not to have it.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_wedding-paper-divas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:8e41cff3-8278-43fd-ba69-286b05d90d1ePost:51ca5e89-1955-4ecc-9222-e968e5eae186">Re: Wedding Paper Divas</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding Paper Divas : It has probably been 3 or 4 weeks ago that I got the order and it was just on the standard paper.
    Posted by misshouston[/QUOTE]

Hm, that must be a new policy. I got my programs in February and they didn't have that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards