North Carolina-Outer Banks

After much debate..

.. We have finally decided to have our wedding in Cape Hatteras! So excited!

I have found a few places that can host the ceremony as well as the reception and offer great customizable packages that really fit what I'm looking for. Our wedding will be very small, with only about 10-15 guests, no bridal party, just simple and with the people that mean the most to us. I've been doing some research about house rentals and I am considering that as option, renting a house large enough to accomodate our guests, having a ceremony on the beach right outside the house and the reception right at the house. Has anyone else done this? How did it turn out? Any input or advice would be great! Thanks ladies!

Re: After much debate..

• LRPardyLRPardy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This place might be something to consider.  It is near the beach house we're renting and I thought it might be good for the reception but the packages include room rentals which we wouldn't need.  Looks like it would be a good place for a smaller wedding.

http://www.cypresshouseinn.com/
  • LRPardyLRPardy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry just realized you want Cape Hatteras and this is in KDH.
  • arb0704arb0704 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister-in-law got married in Hatteras and she did the same thing. She rented a three story beach house, got married on the beach, then had a live band from the area play at the reception. She talks about how awesome everything was and I think your wedding would be beautiful with the plan you have.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards