Maine
Options

Make-up and hair reference help!

Does anyone have any recommendations for a make-up artist and hairstylist to travel on location near the Kennebunkport area?? Any suggestions would be so appreciated as I am getting married in Kennebunkport and I am from Montreal!

Re: Make-up and hair reference help!

• Options
    Hi! I am from Montreal as well and getting married in York! I booked with Roaming Artists, they travel to your location for a trial as well as for the big day.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I got married past month and I am so amazed with my pics and videos.

My make up artist used an system called airbrush used for TV and professional models...........Amazing job and good price too!

She is located near to Windham 10 minuts away from wallmart and she did my trial for free. Call me if you want her contact and I can share with you  207-482-3778

• Options
    HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    From This Day Forward travels and does beautiful, natural bridal work.  They don't do hair, but I also recommend Bonnie's A Cut Above for weddings.  They also travel.  Good luck!
  • Options
    look into Maine Wedding Divas on facebook
  • Options
    my wedding will be aug 18  in portland and I am booked for make up with laurelmakeup.com
     look her up, she is nice and will let you know after that day.
  • Options
    sorry meant to mention that laurelmakeup is based of off kennebunkport maine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards