Connecticut
Options

We got our wedding video highlight!

Re: We got our wedding video highlight!

• Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a great video! I love all your dance moves! Everything looked amazing! You guys look so happy and I'm so glad to see a fellow crying bride! :0)

DH and I just watched our wedding video again last week, it never gets old. Don't ever for a second listen to someone who will say you'll watch it once and that's it. We watched ours several times when it first came in, and then pulled it out again last week. So great to have those memories caught on live tape.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I commented on Facebook already, but I got all choked up at the footage of your ceremony.  Amazing! 
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything was so beautiful, and I loved the dirty dancing lift! Also, thanks for raising my budget as I now have to have a video!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love it!! and I also didnt have that budgeted in but think in going to try and find a way! It seems like a must!!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    loveeee it! you looked sooo beautiful girl! :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • Options
    JJAdams1224JJAdams1224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you looked beautiful!!! & im really happy i saw this because we're getting married in the chapel and then having the reception in the wagon room, as well as we booked star quality video lol!! although we were up in the air about doing a highlight film but now that i've seen yours im thinking that we def need to get one too because i loved it!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

GREAT highlight video - you were absolutely stunning!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The video came out GREAT!!!!! Everything looked so amazing.  Congrats on your marriage =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!

Amylynn1022 - a videographer wasn't in our budget either, but we figured since we were already spending SO much for the day, it wouldn't make sense to NOT have video to remember it

JJAdams1224 - The Aqua Turf was awesome. You will love both the chapel and the wagon roon. Star Quality was great too. The only thing I wish is that we got our highlight video right after the wedding. Instead we got it the same time we got our wedding video back which was just the other day (4 months after the wedding).
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used SQV too, and I wish they had been putting highlight videos on Vimeo back in 2009.  I really wanted to share it with friends, but couldn't figure out how to get it from my DVD to the internet.
    imageimage
    Welcome to the world, Baby W: born on 3/8/12 @ 3:49pm - 8lb 11 oz, 22 in. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards