Ohio-Northeast
Options

salons?

can anyone give me a salon recommendation? I'll be getting ready at my house in Berea, so I would prefer to stay in Berea, Strongsville, or Olmsted Falls. I'm looking for a place that is reasonably priced....I'm not getting an updo, just wearing my hair mostly down and curled. thanks ladies!

Re: salons?

• Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out LaDonna's on Sprague at the Sprague and Marks Rd. intersection.  They did an updo for me and were very reasonably priced - I can't imagine that they wouldn't be the same for what you're looking for.   GL!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used (and LOVED) Illusion Unlimited in Strongsville. Emily did my hair and I was very pleased with how it came out. I even had her do a style for me when I was in my brother's wedding and again I loved it. Highly recommend! Also, if 3 or more of your bridal group gets services done there, they give a 10% discount. Nice!

A friend of mine used Chatterbox in N. Royalton and liked them, but I don't know which stylist she had.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yesican220yesican220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Z Salon is were I am getting my hair done.  It is in Berea - next to Bucci's (in the back).

Joyce (one of the stylists - now at Z - has done my hair for many other events throughout the highschool dances - when she was at another salon)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards