Hawaii
Options

Pics and Vendor Reviews...finally

It took me long enough, but I've posted (a very random collection of) non-pro pictures in my bio, along with vendor reviews.  For sale items coming soon....

Re: Pics and Vendor Reviews...finally

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks like a wonderful, gorgeous affair. Can't wait to see Shawn's take on the day.  Thanks for sharing -- and congratulations!  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhh! i saw some pics on FB too. you looked gorg!

your vendor reviews made me feel a little more relieved about our vendors. looks like we had similar experiences with coordinators and DJs....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! Looked like it was an awesome day! Loved your flowers and color scheme. Very elegant. :)
    Ben & Jenn Nov 27, 2010 Oahu
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great photos and reviews!  I like reading about each of our own experiences with vendors. 

Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    55pawsh55pawsh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwwwwww everything looked perfect!  Congrats and great job w/ the vendor reviews :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow you looked beautiful and the pictures are very very nice! They look pro :).  It looks like this was a heck of a party.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so beautiful!
  • Options
    fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Great reviews and pics.  I LOVE how your cake and cupcakes turned out!  All the details were just perfect.  :)

• Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  I love how pretty Loulu Palm is, and it looks like you both have a great time there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_pics-vendor-reviewsfinally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:3f90f20b-8b8a-4194-8a20-fbadfee2625fPost:e8845fc2-db35-4c43-9b31-a280724a8ea4">Re: Pics and Vendor Reviews...finally</a>:
    [QUOTE]ahhh! i saw some pics on FB too. you looked gorg! your vendor reviews made me feel a little more relieved about our vendors. looks like we had similar experiences with coordinators and DJs....
    Posted by caiandcullen[/QUOTE]

I saw your nest request for more FB pics...Ill work on it, but people are so slow in sending me their pictures...

Agreed re the coordinator and dj issues - although we didn't have any dj moments quite as memorable as "Tanny".  I just about fell off my chair laughing when I read your review....poor guy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww so pretty. That tent looked awesome.  also its nice to see pix of a groom in a black suit in hawaii.. My fi is doing that and there are so few grooms who do it. Looks good!
  • Options
    lwav8176lwav8176 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome photos! Your dress is beautiful and you could be a model!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards