African American Weddings
Options

Monday Accountability

Happy Monday, AAW sisters! I know most of us are not thinking about it, but hey, EVERYTHING good thing needs a start (or re-start) somewhere!

Tell us how your workouts (WO) and wedding projects (WR) are going!

Happy New Years Eve!
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: Monday Accountability

• Options
    WO: Tuesday is back to work and to bootcamp! I plan to clean my fridge to start clean eating this week. WR: took at break over the holiday. I did buy some rose petals online. This morning I reassessed the budget to figure out monthly payments to vendors and Got my Jan 13' to do list together. Will order my invites this week.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    WO: SMH What is that? LOL LOL....for real i need to start ASAP im sure ill get into it alot more this coming year, if only i could put down the PEPSI's i think i would be fine, but they keep calling me LOL LOL

WR: Waiting for at least the 2nd or 3rd week of Jan to go to one more venue and then we need to book a place soon only beacause we need to start paying it down ASAP, other than that i guess i still have time to do everything else

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    fancywright2fancywright2 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2012
    WO: nothing today. I will start back tomorrow with cardio. WR: on hiatus until after the holiday, lol! Then will be full steam ahead. I want to have everything finished/finalized by mid March so I can coast to April 20! Edit: damn auto correct, lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WO...my jaws from eating all the holiday food lol lol...ill get to it on jan 7. WR..except for making payments on my dress..NOTHING...im on break til jan 7. Although I did find mine and my 2 bms shoes. We will be purchasing them later this week. When Jan 7 hit i will be in planning mode..full stride !!
  • Options
    WR:  I pick up again with the wedding planning tomorrow (1/1/13)!  After The Dude's scare earlier this year we put the plans on hold to concentrate on his recovery.  Now that he is back to his super duper self, the planning is on.  :)

WO:  Zumba classes were on hold due to the holidays.  I start back with classes this Wednesday. I have reached and surpassed my first goal - 30 lbs!  Now I am on to my next goal - an additional 10 lbs.   I am pretty much holding consistent with my diet which includes lots of water, limited sugared drinks, fried foods, red meat, sweets, and eating plenty of fruits and vegetables.   

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    WO: Not working out but trying not to put on too many pounds since I'm pregenant.
    WR: Booked the venue, have appointments set for the weekend to tryon dresses since I haven't gained any weight. Want to do it now rather than wait till later.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WO: I've been doing arm curls shoveling food in my face. Thats it lol
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    WR: FI and I ordered wedding bands last nights... huge check! I started my DIY pocketfold invitation and ordered the necessary supplies. I plan to finish printing tomorrow since I am off. I wanted to send the invites by the 18th but I might have to push it back a week or so because of product availability but envelopes are due Monday and I hope to have all the  envelope printing done by the 18th. I have started to look into videographers and I am in the process of ordering a a wedding guest book made from our e-pictures. Sorry for the long post.

WO: started being cognizant of what I eat and walking on breaks at work. Had my first dressing fitting Christmas Eve and I can't afford to gain any weight to avoid getting the dress altered. 

Happy New Year, Ladies! May the New Year bring wisdom, joy, and happiness. 
    March 2013 January siggy challenge - hair inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    WR: FI and I ordered wedding bands last nights... huge check! I started my DIY pocketfold invitation and ordered the necessary supplies. I plan to finish printing tomorrow since I am off. I wanted to send the invites by the 18th but I might have to push it back a week or so because of product availability but envelopes are due Monday and I hope to have all the  envelope printing done by the 18th. I have started to look into videographers and I am in the process of ordering a a wedding guest book made from our e-pictures. Sorry for the long post.

WO: started being cognizant of what I eat and walking on breaks at work. Had my first dressing fitting Christmas Eve and I can't afford to gain any weight to avoid getting the dress altered. 

Happy New Year, Ladies! May the New Year bring wisdom, joy, and happiness. 
    March 2013 January siggy challenge - hair inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @fancywright2: me too!! But the list seems to be getting longer each day. Smh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_monday-accountability-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:47c3afcc-b884-47c4-8672-4a33ae1af22cPost:a27fce83-ff0d-401c-8fa0-f8ff0ee8f0e9">Re: Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]@fancywright2: me too!! But the list seems to be getting longer each day. Smh
    Posted by rmasoka[/QUOTE]

What all do you have left?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards