Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Pearl's Place Reviews

Can anyone tell me if you have ordered your dress from Pearl's Place and what your experince was? They are quoting me over $200 off my dress...so it would be worth it...everything I have seen makes it seem like they are legit and it is not a knock off...but I want to be sure.  TIA!
344image 200image 144image 0imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pearl's Place Reviews

• Options
    One of my friends ordered her dress there... As far as I know she had no problems, and it was definitely the designer's dress as advertised, not some cheap knockoff.   
    murrayed
  • Options
    They are legit.  I ordered my dress there and just got it yesterday.  They were great over the phone when taking my order and anytime I talked to them.
    TTC since August 2011, Me = 39, DH = 37
    CD 3 bloodwork: Normal, HSG 3/29/12: tubes clear, DH's SA 3/29/12: Everything normal
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs.
    BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy. image
  • Options
    We used them for BM dresses and it was legitimate.  They were a little under $100 with shipping down from $135 in store/suggested retail of $150+.

Shipping took a little on the long side since it has to be shipped out again once they receive them.  We were quoted 3-4 months and it took closer to the 4 month mark.

I looked at reviews pretty thoroughly before we ordered, and it looks like since they are a wholesaler their phone/online service is better quality than their in store service at the store in Louisiana.
  • Options
    They are great.  My two Sister's used them and I am using them.  I have been in 6 weddings that purchased from Pearl's Place and all were without a flaw.   They ship very fast and get the very best delivery time.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reviews everyone! I actually went to a local store where I had originally tried on my dress and they agreed to match Pearls place price! I am so glad I took the time to call them for a quote!!
    344image 200image 144image 0imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards