Ohio-Cincinnati

Attendants / Guest List Poll

How many attendants are you having in your wedding?  What is your guest list count?

We're having 4 BM's (3 if you count my MOH), 4 GM (2 if you count 2 Co-BM), 3 FG's, 1 RB, and 3 or 4 Ushers.  Our guest list is about 325-350 people.
Anniversary

Re: Attendants / Guest List Poll

• schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having 3 BMs +1 MOH, 3 GMs+1 BM, 1 FG, and no RB! :(  We are using the GM as ushers. Our guest list is around 200 people!
    !Happily Married!
  • brownd9brownd9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having 5 attendants(incl MOH & BM) on each side. Probably no FG or RB. Our guest list is 150.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I had 4 BMs (including MOH), DH had 5 GMs (including BM) and we had 1 FG and 1 RB.  Guest count was about 170 (invited ~200).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MattsPenguinMattsPenguin member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will have 4 BM + 2 MOH's.  FI will have 1 BM + maybe 2-3 GM (still hasn't figured that out).  Also 2 RB's and 3 ushers.

Our guest list will be about 300 people.
  • hsnodgrahsnodgra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We have seven bridesmaids (MOH included) and seven groomsmen (BM included). Too many in my opinion!!! But it was one of the few things that was important to him, so I gave in! The guys will be ushers too.

Two RBs and still unsure about a FG... it'll either be just one, or not having one at all.

Guest list is at about 250... we are going to re-assess that before save the dates go out & possibly trim it down to more like 225.

• Sarah GerthSarah Gerth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have 7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen, we aren't sure about flower girls or ring bearers. Guest list is approx. 375
  • mjc468mjc468 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had 6 BM's (MOH) and 6 GM's (BM), no kiddies in wedding. and had 199 come to wedding.
  • FKH29FKH29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will have 3BM (including MOH), 3 GM (including BM) and 2 RB and 2 FG. 300 will be invited.
  • edited December 2011
    We both have 4 attendants, we are skipping the flower girl and ring bearer. Right now our guest list is at about 190, and I'm hoping to skim that down to as close to 150 as possible.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• edited December 2011
    We are having 11 BM & GM (including MOH and BM).  No RB or FG.  And we are inviting 420 people.
  • allis0nmarieallis0nmarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have 4 on each side of the BP, 3 FG's, and 1 adorable RB (my baby doggie) :) Our guest list is a little over 100.
  • afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have 5 BM, 5 GM, 2 FG, 1 RB and our guest list was 120 and its up to 140 now 
  • ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are each having 5 attendants. No FG or RB. We invited 235 and 185 are attending.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TMarieInOHTMarieInOH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow! big wedding parties & guest lists!

We are inviting 225. We each have four attendants, one flower girl and one ringbearer. I had originally thought about having a larger wedding party, and then i thought about the rehearsal dinner, and really liked the idea of being more intimate. Plus, the majority of our bridal party are family members. :-)
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had 6 on each side with my two brothers as ushers/readers and pretty much a part of the wedding party. I had one flower girl and no ring bearer (my MOH decided she wanted to be kid free and I was fine with that). I had 200 guests attend.
  • edited December 2011
    We both had 6 on each side plus a ring bearer and flower girl. We invited 255-260 and I believe around 170 came. We also had a lot of people from out of town not make it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards